Hosting my Life

"The easiest thing to be in the world is to be you. The most difficult is WHAT OTHER PEOPLE WANT YOU TO BE."

It's so hard for me that all of the people surrounding at you really believes that I can do something better that that. Something that I should change what I'am today. Changing my life's status instead. What I really need for now, is too much patience.

There's a one situation that the opportunity comes on my way but how can I cope up if I don't have anything? I'm talking about money on purse hehe!. Sorry for that but even a one centavo is I cannot give. Waiting is the best thing I can do to get what I deserve. Always think of this thought:

"Everything has it's perfect timing." =)

Last night, I host a debut. I will share some of my pictures on the event.


I'm proudly showing to you my mother - Mrs. Emilia Corpin. The organizer of the event and the one who also forces me to be their Emcee.



Take a peek on the venue. It has a Violet and Pink Motif.




A kawaii 2-storey cake. Hello Kitty as a center piece.


My shot - I use the Party/Indoor scene mode from my Nikon cam.


I took only the half scene.


It's me and the debutante - Miss Lyssa Marie Andales.


My selfie photos =D









My red hair highlights here is too obvious. LOL


Kona

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

No comments:

Post a Comment