Strawberry Candy (◕‿-)

Kawaii! Oishii! Amai! The things I can describe on this strawberry candy. (─‿‿─) It also tastes citrus on my tongue. Proudly made at Japan. My cousins gave it to me. Actually they bought it from Macau. I get attracted on its packaging. A touch of pink, white and red. (。◕‿◕。)








Product Name: Lion Red and White Strawberry Candy


Ingredients: Sugar, Starch syrup, Condensed strawberry juice, Vegetable oil, Emulsifier, (may contain traces of soybean, wheat, tree nut, egg, milk) , Acidity regulator, flavouring and color.




Manufacturer: Lion Confectionary, Co., Ltd. Koishigawa, Bungyo-ku, Japan

Kona

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

No comments:

Post a Comment