February: Full of Love - Weddington Way Collection


It's already February and a month of love! - for those who are couples and giving an exchange love for your friends and families (just like me), don't forget to give your loved ones, chocolates or roses even a small gift this Valentine season =). These days well, I imagine on how I look to be in a bridesmaid dress or a bride instead for the next 10 years. As of now, I'm just dreaming about it but not for real. Well, I'm gonna share what I'd like to be.

http://cdn.bridalbrid.com/images/www.themanorrestaurant.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2012/11/GardenWeddings.jpg

I want my reception to be in a garden filled with flowers since I do love pouring myself with beautiful things and colorful ones. I want my wedding to be outside so everyone can enjoy taking their photos with the harmony of a fresh environment.

https://www.weddingtonway.com/

And what's the highlight of this kind of occassion? The beautiful bride wearing her beautiful gown. This full length, sweetheart bridesmaid dress by Watters is made from a gorgeous crinkle chiffon which features ruffled straps, a pleated, draped neckline, and a sash with flowers. It comes with sizes 0-24 with an option for extra length. It's perfect for a garden wedding. Hype this look at Weddington Way.


Let's start accessorizing from head to toe. A flower garland headpiece is ideal for any wedding theme. It makes the bride sweet, chic, girly and more even prettier. A lighter make-up with a pink blush and a fuchsia-colored lipstick will do. Never type in a dark make-up when your wedding is at daytime.

http://jubiler24h.pl/uploads/RTEmagicC_1be6206e87.jpg.jpg

I want it to be paired with a Larry Jewelry  - The Khloris Collection 2 earrings because it is shaped with a flower diamond.

http://www.dahibhally.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/11/white-neklace-wedding-desainer-10-Best-Jewelry-Bridal-Necklace-for-Weddings.jpeg

This is the best bridal necklace jewelry I've ever seen. This is paired with flower-shaped diamond and a three-layered pearl beads.


This heart jewelry bracelet collection is best for a stand-out glamour.

http://pakifashion.com/

Make it simple with a skin toned nail polish with a white tip.


Wear an open toe black wedge when you want your venue to be in a garden. It's more comfortable and flexible when wearing it. If you don't want to stuck in a soil or land, never ever try to wear stilettos.


What important in a wedding is saying your I do's with your loved one. Always remember that the happiest people don't have the best of everything, they just make the best of everything. Happy Hearts Day! (✿ ♥‿♥)

Kona

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

No comments:

Post a Comment