The Life I Have



I grew up in a family of three siblings. I’m the eldest and the only girl. Our father came home very late at night just to have his salaries that can only sustain our daily necessities.  Due to a family problem,  my parents force  to stop our business even my father’s work is in good condition. Our mother is very industrious. I cannot say anything against her because she’s the Best Mother I’ve ever seen. She can’t sleep at night if there’s something unfinished. But for now, they both are going abroad.

My life is hard. We’re not even rich. I cannot get what  I want in an instant. We really work hard for it just to get something. I always take a job every summer so I can sustain my daily expenses and the ability to buy what I want .  I study hard so I cannot fail my Aunt who raises my tuition fee. Even my parents who duly responds my financial needs

There’s so many things I want to do, things I endure but I always  put in mind that it is “All worth the wait”. My life is not perfect. There’s people who are obstructing me, people who belittle me but I don’t  care what they say. Instead, it is the reason why I have to do something  to prove to them that they are wrong. I never stop dreaming to reach my goals, to gain success, that’s why I work harder and harder in order to fulfill it.


But I have my heart  when I’m working. I never  step off anybody. I fought equally. All what I’m doing is I ask first to God. All what I’m achieving and where I’m now today  is because of him. I never regret anything in my life. I think twice before going on a decision. I strongfully stand all the way and this is THE LIFE I HAVE TODAY.

Kona

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

No comments:

Post a Comment