Ozine Fest Anime Figure Special 2014 (Day 2)


Shocking revelation for these night! @_@

By the way, let's take a peek on the cosplay convention I've attended last December 29. Held at SM Megamall Mandaluyong City.

It's a splendid event and jampacked of fun cosplayers, contestants and also attendees just like me. I miss it a lot since I don't regularly attend due to school works but thank God I didn't missed these year-end event. A lot of thanks to the one who joined with me. Even we are arguing for our hectic schedule, we successfully made it.

Fortunately, I bought also some stuffs for my remembrance - another collection for my Death Note =P

Now I'll tour you! Ja ne! ^_~


 Back drop~~

 Since its an Anime figure special, let's start with some of my taken photos.
 Slam Dunk
 Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha
 I love these one. My favorite ^_^

 Vocaloid



 Fate/Stay Night
Hentai - for the boys =P
 2nd scenario - Battle of the Bands



Follow me on my next blog. Sayonara :*

Kona

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

No comments:

Post a Comment