There's a Rainbow After the Rain




There are words better left unsaid. This strikes me like a lightning. Maybe it reminds me to be back again to my old self. I’am also weak but my God is strong, I lack many things but I have him, though I’m tired I know his not tired of loving me and that’s enough inspiration for me to live each day. God’s plan will happen in the most incredible way. A way that we can never understand today but we will be thankful someday. And that's what happens to me as of now. I'am always praying to him that what happens to me will be pave away someday. It helps me to become stronger and I believe that I can use this experiences to my future.

God surely listens, understands and knows the hopes and fears we keep in our heart . For when we trust in his love, miracles happen.

“For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.” – Jeremiah 29:11

The only thing you always need to remember so he can grant your wish is “Delight yourself in the Lord and he will give you the desire of your heart.” – Psalm 37:4

If we want it, we can get it. But we need to work hard for it and working for your dream is not a work in the park. It means a lot of sacrifice. We also need to have an open mind and a strong heart to overcome the challenges thrown at us.

Put in mind that no mountain is high enough to stop one from achieving greatness, no matter the odds because there’s always something good coming.

Kona

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

No comments:

Post a Comment