Finally!


The happiest thing I've ever reached is to walk on stage wearing my black toga and receiving my college diploma. After 15 years of hardships while studying, I finally made it. I survive from different obstacles since then. I never imagined I got in here 'coz I thought of giving up for so many times because of sleepless nights, skipping meals and multitasking jobs. But thanks to our Lord God, he never leave me alone. He is always there for me and he granted all my prayers to him.

First, I would like to thank my parents who raise me and support me from every decision I made. They always give me fruitful advises which makes me a better person as of who I am today. I'm so lucky I have my parents like them. To my younger brothers who are both intelligent and who teaches me a lot especially on what we love the most - Multimedia Arts.


To my relatives who support me especially financial even though they work hard for it and I will gonna treasure the help they give upon me. Without them, I can't be in this position.To my teachers and professors who never leave us alone and the best second family I ever have. I learn a lot from them spiritually, mentally and emotionally.To my classmates who made my life crazier and happier because I meet people who loves me the most and I improve a lot from them because they are all competitive. To my friends who joined with me through ups and downs from my craziness to my most joyful life I've ever had.



Thank you for the people who become a part of my life. I love you all!

Kona

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

No comments:

Post a Comment