Worldbex 2015


Late uploads!!! hehe! I'm kind a too busy as of this days. I work as an event staff last April before my graduation day at World Trade Center. It is a big event which showcase the creativity and awesomeness of Engineers, Architects and Interior Designers around the world. It is the The 20th Philippine World Building and Construction Exposition that was organized by the Worldbex Services International which I can say is totally perfect! The event is so much fun and I met different professionals around the world.

This is the most wonderful experience I've ever had! It made my life so worth it having fun with my co-event staffs and organizers which are truly awesome. Even though we are all tired and sleepless.

How I wish I can have this experience the next time around. So great =D





















Kona

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

No comments:

Post a Comment