I found treasure!


This is the photo I've been longing for, after 20 years. Yes, you heard it right! After 20 years, I have already my picture together with my precious family. My youngest brother as our future Engineer, my younger brother as an intellect Historian and my parents as the former businessmen who become my inspiration in taking up my course. I'm the luckiest person on Earth whom God had given me so much precious gift.

In our home, we are all like best friends who laugh together by sharing crazy jokes especially my parents who are feeling youngsters. haha! We do a lot of fights between my brothers but in a different situation, fight against online/offline games or making something funny about editing stuffs.

I jot down notes which are different from other families.
Number one - We sleep at midnight already. For what reason? Because we still watch TV dramas/movies every night.
2. We talk a lot of what happened to us on that day. As in sharing the whole story.
3. My parents are fond of singing a lot to karaoke. They enjoy it a lot haha!
4. My mother is so fashionista haha! She likes to wear a lot of accessories
5. I admit that my youngest sibling is much pretty than I haha! He's so much curious on what he wear and what he looks like. He's a die hard fan of Taylor Swift and other Hollywood stars.
6. The younger one is an activist. He opposes a lot of our discussions especially about the government. Maybe because he absorbs it from his environment. I'm talking about his university.
7. My father is a silent type of person to some kind of people but inside is a reputable salesman.
8. My mother again? duh she talks a lot haha! But what I love about her? She is my knight and shining armor!
9. And how about me? Oh my gosh super duper kilig to the bones when I see handsome Koreans/Japanese at TV or in person haha!

I think this eight numbers doesn't end with this. It may take me the whole day to describe each and everyone of us. But still, something needs to be in private. Well still, I can share a lot of stories the next time around. So just stay tuned on my next posts! :3


I hope this photo can lasts a lifetime as well as our happy relationship to each other! =D

Kona

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

No comments:

Post a Comment