Make it Floral!


When I'm searching around the net for a perfect fit, I found something interesting. I have lots of sleeveless that I can't used since I think of it was a plain boring. I want something that is fashionable yet I can be comfortable with, since its hot in the Philippines. I think this will gonna save my day! Glam up your outfit with new NATALIE Chiffon Open Front Vest! It's chic and classy and also available in the following designs: Floral, Wood and Plain. Hype this look at TnZ Chic.

It's FREE SHIPPING within Metro Manila when you buy at least 3 items! **insert smile emoticon**

FREE SHIPPING NATIONWIDE when you buy 6 or more items!

Just PM for more info or contact through VIBER/SMS with the following numbers: +639177498665 / +639177357611

Also, you can check out by following their Instagram account @tnzchic

Have a happy and merry shopping!!! =D

#summer #summerph #style #styleph #chiffon #openfrontvest #vest #casual #floral #simple #chic #affordable #tnzchic

Kona

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

No comments:

Post a Comment