Discovering the Bigger World!

God has a way of surprising you with unexpected things that will make you happier than you originally planned. It's called...

GOD'S WILL!

As time goes by, I'm really glad that opportunities and blessings are now unmeasurable and I'm still counting. I didn't expect that this year would be awesome and fun discovering the bigger world. As I will take the stage this coming April at my graduation, there are plans I already lined-up. Still, I hope God will make my wishes come true.

So I'll gonna tell a story of a non-stop working from office saying - absorb, absorb, absorb? Do you like? Well my answer? just a smile hehe! I hope these will not stop me from accepting other opportunities. Second is, my interview will be this next week for the event - The 20th Philippine World Building and Construction as an ASEAN part that will be held at the World Trade Center and I hope that I will get pass and nothing blocks my way.

Third, is someone notice my blog and offer me something about an international post? I think I need time to work for it. As of now, I need to attend 5 straight different seminars and I wish, I will learn a lot from it before going out to outside world.

Thank you God for everything you've done to me. All of this things will not happened if it's not because of you.

I hope you also enjoy reading and viewing my blog post for this year 2015! Happy New Year! (Even if it's a little bit late =P)


 What can I say with this lovely outfit inspired by Korean fashion? Well, I love it so much! I wear this stuff when I and my friends visit a cosplay event last year. What can I do with a photobomber out there? LOL





With my #OtakuFriends :3



Kona

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

No comments:

Post a Comment