Creativity is my Weapon!

I really love reading and seeing JDL's shirt stating "Creativity is my weapon". I wish I can have that =)

By the way, 4 months...4 months I missed posting on my blog. Too much sacrifice for my studies. LOL. I forgot my password, even editing dashboards due to a long time business. Well, thanks to my diary! It saved my day. I figured out my accounts =P.

Okay, so I'm gonna show you some of my beginner's work. I wish I can study Multimedia Arts so I can improve my skills. I just watched and learned through video tutorials and my brothers work.


 This is our website for our Feasibility Study entitled "Sweetbox". Our business is a dessert shop. I can't share anymore insights about it 'coz it's not allowed. Gomen ne :3 But you can take a look at it.


This is a preview of the blogsite. I'm still working on it. Changes may occur in the near future.

Next time, I'll show you my layouts that I've made. But for this time, I'm still arranging everything so someday, I'll get a better viewpoints.

Kona

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

No comments:

Post a Comment