Artworks

At last, I finished everything! I thought it'll gonna take 'til next year because of its continuous revisions. I hope someday it'll be perfect.  Not a work of a pro but for a beginner like me. Even if some of them are not that good, but still I'm proud of it =)

Sweetbox Logo is inspired by the cute and girly motif our dessert shop.

Having Yin-Yang as a logo themed? Only my friend knows it. Thanks for her concepting. (◕‿◕)


Our Menu Board. Uwow so yummy (づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ


Our Flyer





Now Open Banner


Poster


Table Menu


Elevator Box


Identification Card


Coupons



Number Tag for the Fun Run


Sweetbox Chair


Ticket


Soon To Open Banner


What makes Sweetbox unique? The first ever dessert shop serving by our lovely maids and butlers.


Blue Keychain


Blue Tumbler


Couple Shirt


Ecobag


Box


Pink Tumbler


Pink Towel


Fun Run Banner


Fun Run Certificate


Sidewalk Menu Board

Memo Pad

That's for now. Visit me next time 'coz I'm gonna post my other works next time around. Thank you for viewing.

Kona

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

No comments:

Post a Comment