Cutie (づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ

It's my gloomy day. I feel so embarassed and lonely. I thought it should be the rainy day that will make senti or something else (some goals in school I didn't achieve).

But God is awesome! The best! He changed my emotional days into a full of happiness. He gave spark on my life. He bring back my happy memories.

Many months passed, that I don't have this kind of bonding because of my bestfriends. We're too busy of school chores. One is only 3rd year high school, and the other one is although we have the same University, but different courses. We have clashing schedules so we haven't met for a long time.


These photos were taken at our home. Photographer: Ai Kona & Aoi-chan








While I'm trying to blog, I'm watching on this video. It's the Girl's Generation - Love & Girls (Dance Version) published last June 4, 2013 by SM Entertainment. They are actually my favorite Kpop girl group.

 To see more of these cuties, just take a peek on my next blog! :*

Kona

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

No comments:

Post a Comment