Double Day

While I'm getting crazy singing and seeing this cute guys from South Korean B1A4, I'am still hooked-up from their music video, Solo Day. Actually, as I start this second semester, most of the time is I spent it with myself. Longing for traveling and spending time with friends and family. I thought I'm in a box separated from my happiness.

So what's the point of having a Double day title? Well for now, I'am treasuring every moment I have with them besties. 'Coz I know it will be seldom meeting with them someday.

***Shining and sparkling picture of mine LOL***


This photo was taken 10 months ago at a national seminar held at SMX Convention as an alternative telling a present story. She is my "Ina" at school. She's the only person at school I talk about my crushes =P. Well, when I'm with her, I'am always comfortable that my secrets won't be revealed the same as of her, thinking about me. Last week's Saturday, even if we don't have any souvenirs (even pictures) she wanted me to treasure moments in our hearts. Walking the whole business district just to search for the Triangle. Well, I'm gonna miss the sky gazing watching fireworks and light and sound entertainment. As an additional, I won't ever forget a vegetable we eat at Kim N' Bop, which have a tricky taste T_T


This is my young-at-heart Ate Mich! w/ photobomber Liezel wehehe XD . Even if I only spent a short time becoming a friend with her, I already become comfortable. We always take photos, giggles, laugh trips and even nonsense talks! XD . But even if we're just doing the same always, I'm really glad that knowing her and becoming as my closest friend is a treasurable person I've got on Earth. Actually, we have only one gala since then =P.



I'm gonna cherish every moment that I have with the people I love. (。♥‿♥。)

Kona

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

No comments:

Post a Comment