The Best Motivation Ever!

I read a Facebook post from one of my idols who is a pretty, intelligent and a very down-to-Earth marketer. She's currently living at Singapore and her name? - I'll remain it to be secret though. I just got insisted by clicking and reading it and got inspired from its messages. It took my busy and sleeping time just to read all of it. And results? Well, worth it!

I'm just gonna share some of my favorite lines.

At the end of each day, instead of asking, “What did you achieve today?” ask “What did you learn today? How did you grow today in ways that will help you and others tomorrow?”

I got related on what it means to me. As for now, having my internship from a Chinese Corporation, even though it's really hard for me in coping with the environment and I cannot use my skills (but showing of my talent =P) to promote myself as of now, I'm still glad that I'am capable of helping others even in a small way. What important for me is learning new things I didn't knew before. It's totally about Industrial Marketing which I don't have any expertise.



Don’t underestimate your people’s capacity — indeed, their longing — to experience high-quality motivation at work anytime and anywhere.

To be a good leader, it doesn't mean that you have to be arrogant. What your subordinates need is an understanding mind with a warm-hearted soul that is always lending a helping hand.


It’s just maturity and wisdom to pursuit excellence no matter the circumstances. Unsuccessful people are the ones who are okay with getting bad grades and won’t bother finding an effective studying method that will help their learning ability, because after all, being a student of distinction is less about how smart you are but more about how well you can plan and prepare, and that makes you feel smarter and that in itself produces great results.

It's totally just like me. I'm getting crazy when I get low grades. When it happens on me, I can't sleep and even bothers me at my dream. And the worst? I'm so lonely the whole day then cry with myself. Others may think I'm just over-reacting but it seems that it's not my traditional way to be the lowest in the class so I tend to pray and try my best, as in really really hard to pass all of my subjects.

I hope I can walk on stage holding my diploma and wearing a toga after my 15 years of hardships. Good luck to me. God bless.





Excerpts from:
https://hbr.org/2014/11/what-maslows-hierarchy-wont-tell-you-about-motivation
http://www.lifehack.org/articles/productivity/10-reasons-why-some-people-will-never-suceed.html?utm_content=bufferee483&utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook.com&utm_campaign=buffer

Kona

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

No comments:

Post a Comment