Journal Entries




Not long ago, I passed a milestone marking 18 years since I began keeping my life's journal. I was amazed I ever kept it up. When I reread it, my heart can't stop on making me feel glad and even my tears gone to run by.






Actually on my first working, I decided to share it only on my friends but they push me to be alive it on public. There are so much benefits I have received from blogging my personal life. I see the progress and failure are both part of my journey. From a stoic English speaking to a perfect one, which I actually can't do on personal. lols I gain insight from past struggles that help with issues I'am currently facing. And most important, it shows me how God has been working in my life.




To begin a journal , you should record your struggles and reflect on it. Come up with happy memories together with people who become part of your life and last but not the least always write thankfulness for God's grace.

Happy New Year everyone!


~Ai Kona ◕‿◕

Some excerpts from  Our Daily Bread

Kona

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

No comments:

Post a Comment