Makati City is Love


Last November 15, Friday I and my classmates went to Makati City for the shooting of our commercial for LG Optimus Hub. It's also one of our entries for Grand Sales Promotion Presentation Elimination round. It's an activity of our CBAP (College of Business, Accountancy & Public Administration) week.

We almost tour the whole City for many times just to look for a great spot. I got hook up on that place. Surely, we'll come again these December with some of my friends. Mission? Gala uber hehe!

At the end of the day, we lose our way to go home. We wait for the bus stop for many hours but nothing happens. Since its Friday, it's a rush day! @_@. Hard looking for the MRT, waiting again then round trip just to go back to Valenzuela.

This is a story of fun, excitement and hardships we went on our road together with them. ^_^

Yours truly,
Ai Kona



Look where I'am? I'm right down there holding a camera with the Ayala boys! =P



Liezel Positar




Techie Boys =P


My beautiful actress - Ms. Marissa Cabas



Mharabhe! =)



Actor - Adrian

Our great stylist - my Ina - Maryia

Another actors - Noel & Ronald

One of our videographer and photo credits to her - Ate Joan

Thank you so much my dear classmates. The end of the story.

Hey guys! kindly watch our Behind the Scenes! =)
Note: for better resolution, change your YouTube settings to 1080p

Kona

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

No comments:

Post a Comment