I ♥ Camera 360

Hello there! I've missed blogging for how many months. I'm too busy for school chores. By the way, I also say sorry for not updating my blog. But these time, I'll make sure I have a post for these day.

Let's take a shot from the Camera 360. A newly enhanced picture effects that captures and edit automatically at the same time. Those have a tons of effects so that's why I love taking from it. If you have mobile phones, tablet or whatever gadget that is capable for downloading it, don't miss to try it. I truly say it's the best.

I'll share some of it.



Yam-Yum Girls (You Are My Yum) my ever loyal friend of mine these college years. From top left, Ma. Geazelle Reyes, Julie Ann Justiza, me and Shannen Cali



My favorite post - Look Down hehe!


Kawaii (∩▂∩) ... I'am trying to post like my Idol - Yoon In Na haha! my favorite Korean Girl.



The three of us











Serious faces~~~



My pretty friends ^_~



Overnight for our project! sigh! \( ̄□ ̄)\


Sayonara! Jikai o ai shimasho! ☆*・゜゚・*\(^O^)/*・゜゚・*☆

Kona

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

No comments:

Post a Comment