Mai Shinyū ♥~(‘▽^人)

No class for this day but we oath to have an interview for Criminology students at Our Lady of Fatima University. It's our task for Philippine History subject. Guess what? We are a Marketing students but we have a subject like that. Hence, it's my favorite 'coz our professor make so much fun out of it.

Let's start for my new post. It's my Shinyu (best friend). I called her Aoi-chan or else my Ai (love). We do have a lot in common. I love her so much. We do a lot of crack things like attending Cosplay conventions, though were not a cosplayers, we tend to have a Japanese fashion instead. It's our art of expressing ourselves. Hearing JPop and Kpop and even watching Korean dramas and Anime.


She's so cute here. Like what I said a while a go, we just tend to showcase our own style of fashion.


Personally shot by me ~ photos








She has really a cute smile isn't she?


I miss my laptop (sad). I cannot used it like before.






Raining shouldn't stop us, rather make most out of it. Under the rain ヾ(^-^)ノ






That's all for my blog these night. Sayonara <3

Kona

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

No comments:

Post a Comment