Far Away Land

         Taking photos with my friends is my favorite hobby. It's my pastime and my bonding with them. Join me as I introduce to you them. It's my first time blogging so If you have any suggestions or clarifications regarding my blog, feel free to ask me! Arigatou! ^_~







    Her full name is April Quijano. I called her Yeobo. She's one of my cutest friend. She is a big fan of Kpop just like her sister ^_^





    
            Here's my bestfriend, my Ai ~ she's Aoi-chan. A big fan of Kpop especially Super Junior! A risk taker just to be a fan of them hehe!




I wear a floral dress and just match it with a pale color of jeans-like leggings and a red slippers (haha! cause we walked just to get to our destination). I make my hair one-sided pony tailed to make it fresh look. It's perfect for this summer!



       And just me. I'm an Otaku. A fan of Anime/Cosplay/Manga. I'm also a Kpop fan especially to Girl's Generation (SNSD). I'm 18 years old and currently a Third Year student of Bachelor of Science in Business Administration major in Marketing Management. I'm proud to be a PLVian. Pamantasan ng Lungsod ng Valenzuela, Philippines (University of Valenzuela City)











                             (I love my post here especially wearing  a pinkish red eyeglasses)

A random pictures with them ^_^. Hope you will still follow me on my next blog. See ya! >w<


You can add me up on my Facebook account ~ Ai Kona


Kona

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

No comments:

Post a Comment